Reconditioned Parts Service
Reconditioned parts are a cost-effective alternative to new?
We offer two options.
1. Return your parts for survey/inspection and possible reconditioning.
Any parts returned are fully inspected free of charge, and, where appropriate, cost estimates for repair/reconditioning are submitted for your consideration.
2. Purchase outright from our large stock of reconditioned components.
Reconditioned parts supplied from stock have all undergone a full inspection and factory overhaul, and come with a FULL 12 MONTH WARRANTY for materials and workmanship
As well as individual parts, we specialise in factory reconditioning of your sub assemblies, including crankshafts, governors cylinder heads, water pumps, oil pumps, fuel pumps, fuel injectors, turbochargers, connecting rods and intercoolers etc.
These parts cover the following engine types:
- Mirrlees Blackstone E type engines
- Mark I – ERS, ETS, EWS and ESL 4, 6, 8 cylinder in line engines
- Mark I – 12 and 16 cylinder twin bank engines
- Mark II – ESL 5, 6, 8 and 9 cylinder engines
- Mark II – ESL V 12 and 16 cylinder engines
The quality is remembered long after the price has been forgotten